10:32 AM Posted by CANBlog


The 3rd graders at Bethesda Christian School collected hygiene items, brought them to Cornerstone, and put together 172 bags for people in need! We were blessed by their servant hearts. They made a second trip to Cornerstone with hot cocoa mix and thank you notes to encourage our staff. We want to share some of their sweet notes.

Dear Cornerstone,
You guys are great at your job. There is nothing you do better! And don't forget Matthew 25:35-40. - Cole

Thank you for letting us come. I hope you don't have to say no to many people. I like Cornerstone a lot. I hope I get to give more things to you. - Grace

You are very good people. I adore you. B.C.S. looks up to you. You are awesome. Please read Luke 2:1-7 and Luke 2:8-20. - Spencer

Thank you for inviting us! I hope you have blessed many people with the hygiene items we brought. Merry Christmas! - Audrey

Thank you for letting us come and help. It was fun. Have a mearry Christmas with your family. - Brady

I thank you for giving us a tour of the place. I hope you get a lot of thank you for the presents. I had a really fun time learning about y'all take care of people. I think it is more fun serving others. I think what you do is great. There are a few people I met on the tour. They are Ms. Kristen and Mr. Roddy. - Graham

I love what you do. You are "osom". Let the Lord shine in your heart. May God bless you. And a very mary Christmas to you. - Ian

I like to go to Cornerstone to help the needy. And Cornerstone is a fun place. They have stores and the best part is you can bring hygiene items and they let you organize it yourself. And I wish I could go there every day. - Jacob

I really liked sorting hygiene items. It was a lot of fun. I hope to go again sometime. I like how you like the verse Matthew 25:35-40. Remember to keep doing what you're doing. - Kinsey

Thank you for letting us come to help you sort hygiene items! We're praying for you. One again, thank you. -Garrett

Thank you for helping the needy when they need it. I like your place. You are helpful. You are helpful to others. You are generous to others. Thank you for letting us come to Cornerstone. You are loving and kind. - Luke

Thank you for letting us come. That was the most fun I've had with something that had to do with the bathroom! I hope you are doing OK. Just so you know I am fine. Merry Christmas! - Liberty

Thank you for letting us come! We had lots of fun. The best part was, well it was all good. I think you are doing a great job helping people. I also think you all have a really big heart. The field trip was great. - Addy

Thank you for letting us come to help you! It was so much fun, it really made me happy!! It was so exciting. It felt sooo good to help you. I hope I get to come there again!!! - Kaleigh

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment